Where in Lynchburg is Merlin?
Facebook Contest Rules
- Participants must post their guess about Merlin’s location on Facebook as a comment associated with the specific Merlin location for that day as seen in the particular photo. Posting a guess via any method other than as a comment on Facebook will not be accepted.
- There is no limit to the number of days during the contest that participants can post a guess, but they may only post one guess per day.
- Guesses about the Merlin location must be posted as a comment to the specific Merlin location for the day. Location guesses must be posted before 11:59 p.m. on the day the location photo is shown on Facebook. Guesses made after 11:59 p.m. on the date of the location photo will not be entered in the drawing.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
- Participants in this contest agree to release Facebook from any liability or responsibility associated with the contest. This contest is entirely presented by the Lynchburg Symphony Orchestra.
- Entries (posts) are eligible for two tickets to the Bernstein Birthday Bash concert on October 28, 2018.
- The “Where in Lynchburg is Merlin?” contest ends at 11:59 p.m. on August 31, 2018. Posts made after that date and time will not be entered in the drawing. There is only one drawing for this contest. The winner will be randomly selected by a third party on September 1, 2018 from all eligible posts as stipulated in these rules.
- Entrants must be at least 18-years old to be eligible to win and they must live within a 50-mile radius of Lynchburg, VA.
- Participants must be U.S. citizens.
- The selected winner must personally pick up their tickets or ticket voucher at the LSO office during regular business hours.
- Employees, contracted workers, and musicians of the Lynchburg Symphony Orchestra and their immediate families may post location guesses to Facebook, but they are not eligible to win the prize.
- No purchase or donation is necessary to enter. Purchasing tickets to an LSO concert or event does not increase chances of winning.
- Void where prohibited.
- Tickets carry no cash value and are not transferable. Only the winner of the drawing may claim the prize.
- The LSO is not responsible for technical malfunctions that might prevent participants from posting a location guess or for posts (guesses) that are deleted from Facebook.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes that might be associated with the prize.
- The LSO reserves the right to list the name of the winner on social media and on the LSO website.